The rules below are simply common-sense guidelines to help everyone enjoy the festival.
Please indicate your agreement by placing a check mark [√] in the “We agree…” checkbox on the registration form. If you have any questions about them, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees must believe in the inspiration of Scripture (Genesis to Revelation) and believe the Sabbath day is on the 7th day of the week, commonly called ‘Saturday’. However, if you normally attend a congregation on the 1st day of the week, commonly called ‘Sunday’, you are welcome to join in and learn about the blessing of the Festival of Tabernacles.
There is a Dress Code requiring modest apparel for both men and women. Thanks for your understanding.
• Pets are permitted in the ‘Pet Friendly’ Campsites [#20 – #30] only.
• Quiet time begins at 23:00. If you bring a dog, you will be responsible for any barking that occurs.
• Over consumption of alcohol is NOT permitted.
• Parents are held accountable for their children and teens. Children in the play areas and elsewhere must be supervised.
• Two gas BBQs are available. Please observe the clean/unclean food rules of Leviticus Chapter 11.
• It is requested that, ‘single use plastic’ be avoided. We will provide metal cutlery if necessary for you to keep throughout the festival.